Keeping Senior Residents Active at Allegro
Allegro provides residents with a schedule of events and activities to meet physical, cognitive, spiritual, sensory, and social needs. Our Lifestyle Directors are educated to create meaningful interactions which are customized to the needs and wants of the community’s residents. Activities are tailored to accommodate residents in independent living, assisted living and memory care.
Allegro strives to enrich the lives of our residents by not only meeting but exceeding these guidelines.
Here are a few sample activities offered as part of Allegro's Lifestyle Enhancement Program:
- Sensory: Includes Arts & Crafts, Spa Nails, Bell Choir, Cooking Class, Knitting Club, Drama Club
- Spiritual: Includes Worship Service, Catholic Service, Bible Study, Hymn Singing
- Physical: Includes Bodies in Motion, Sittercise, Stretch & Relax, Target Golf, Walking Club, Wii Bowling, Tai Chi
- Social: Includes Birthday Celebrations, Themed Dinners/Parties, Resident Socials, Special Events, Outings, Discussion Groups, Happy Hour, Holiday Celebrations
- Cognitive: Includes It's Never Too Late (computers for residents to enjoy, connect and engage), Trivia, Reminiscing, Story Telling and Reading, Puzzles, Hangman, Variety of Games involving memory and problem solving, Travel Logs, Bingo
We are continually adding new activities to our event calendars. Reach out to us for more information on Allegro's Lifestyle Enhancement Program at an Allegro community near you.