Memory Care in Alpharetta, GA
Alto offers a more effective approach to memory care with our Ensemble Care Program.
Memory loss can be devastating for loved ones and their families. Alzheimer’s and Dementia steals the vitality and identity of the ones we love. Alto introduces our Ensemble program. Our Ensemble Neighborhood offers the appropriate environment of security, structure and service plus a program personally tailored to each resident’s needs.
Our Ensemble Program focuses on caring for the whole person, rejuvenating mind, body and spirit to create stimulating and meaningful life experiences. Our individualized approach is built around recent memory care research that indicates reinforcing familiar routines and objects can stimulate engagement. Our neighborhoods are designed to establish a sense of emotional security and belonging in a secure, nurturing environment that feels like home. Discover how Ensemble's distinctive approach offers peace of mind and quality care.
- Philosophy of inspired senior living in a warm, friendly and nurturing atmosphere
- Focus on person-centered care
- Dementia supportive floor plan with outside sensory garden
- Life skill centers engage our residents and prompt pleasant memories
- Alto’s trained associates take the time to know each resident personally
- Trained associates receive an additional Ensemble Care Certification
- We strive to meet the resident’s needs and enhance their sense of dignity and self-worth by giving purpose and meaning to their lives
- We create a dining experience in a home like setting with pleasing aromas, tastes and textures
- We promote the highest level of functions for our residents
- We provide computer generated activities that are individualized to meet the resident’s needs
- We partner with professional associations to provide support and education to our residents and their families